Friends, Guys, and "Who Am I?"

Hello!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

Maybe the holidays tied my stomach in a knot of stress, and since I hadn't seen my friends enough, I fell into a state of imagining they aren't there. But, when I got back to school, I discovered them and felt happy again.

Coming back to school in 9th Grade is like starting a new life. I know who to avoid and who to be careful with. I know how to stay on top of my school work. I know which boys I should totally crush on ( read on for more ;] ). One thing I really need to work on though... Is me.

I still feel like I'm un-cool. I know that being cool in High School isn't the most important thing in the world and you should, quote, be true to yourself. But, I'm an extremely childish, but also extremely mature, almost changing suddenly. And sometimes I'll say something weird or wrong or act a little crazy and people would get the wrong idea. I don't know, really.

What I'm trying to do is learn to do whatever I want. I can run around like a crazy when I feel like it. I can laugh really hard in class if it makes me happy. I can squeal when something frightens me. I can dance on seats at school. And I can do all of this without letting peoples thoughts get to me.

It'll take time, but trust me, one day it will happen and doing something fun will make the people who snicker suffer from FOMO.

-- Now let's get onto the more personal stuff :) --

Boys are cool. Recently, this guy I know began sitting with us more. He's funny, cute, sweet, and I've been my usual weird self around him and he laughs and he still has stuck around and he isn't mean to me! And let me tell you, that never happens...

How are you?
Just a Girl, signing off xx
p.s i just started watching an anime called deathnote (*dribble* its so good. the animation isn't very pretty but the story is very different and very lovely) bye

1 comment :

  1. Hey! I like your blog very much! I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award, and I'm nominating you and your blog!

    http://amandagouthro.blogspot.ca/2015/02/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?

BLOG DESIGN BY BRITTANY FROM HELLO BUBBLEGUM BLOG